- World Vanquisher originates from CHUNITHM. It is one of the few songs in CHUNITHM to have the current maximum difficulty level of MASTER 14.
- Another of such is Ikazuchi, also included in the collaboration.
- World Vanquisher was added to SEGA's own rhythm game, maimai, at a later date.
- The Future chart has the most notes of any playable charts at 1452 notes, beating Grievous Lady at 1450 notes. It was eventually surpassed by GLORY：ROAD’s 1479 notes.
- However, its average note density is lower than Grievous Lady due to the long song length.
- This song has the second longest section requiring more than 2 fingers, lasting for about 22.5 seconds (64 beats at 170 BPM). The longest is found in Ether Strike.
- World Vanquisher is currently the only collaboration song which requires World Mode to unlock.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.