Hey, what’s up?
- I play Cytus II, Deemo, and Arcaea (though inactive).
- I normally watch BFDI and some cartoons.
- I usually translate Japanese songs in those rhythm games.
- I am normally active if there are songs that stumped many translators, such as Apo11o Program’s songs, or just hasn’t been attempted yet.
- I cannot transcribe Japanese lyrics really well.
- ”Venus di Ujung Jari” in Cytus II is a special case, because the song is in Indonesian, and that’s my native language. (I translated this before it’s even ported)
- I study 3 languages:
- Native Language: Indonesian (but I don’t speak Indonesian that much)
- 2nd Language: English
- 3rd Language: Japanese (self-taught, Level: unknown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.