Stats by Level
Tairitsu & Trin is heavily focused on FRAG, and is effectively a better, but flipped Hikari & Fisica.
- Their maximum FRAG stat translate to 1.70x fragment multiplier.
- Their maximum STEP stat translate to 0.92x step multiplier for world mode.
At 85 FRAG, their FRAG stat is overall above average compared to many partners in the game, noting that only a few partners have 90 FRAG. If players do not have a 90 FRAG partner, they can use Tairitsu & Trin for fragment farming in normal play. Their STEP stat is way below average but as stated in Hikari (Zero) their low STEP stat can be used for landing on stamina tiles.
The "nutritious" note appearance visual skill changes note colors to the following:
- Floor notes, long notes, sky notes, and purple arc notes become red
- Blue arc notes become green.
It is worth mentioning that the effects may actually help color blind people.
- Trin is one of the main characters in Tone Sphere.
- This is the only non-limited Partner in the game so far to have less than 50 STEP at all levels.
- The skill references Sta's (head developer of Bit192) obsession with tomatoes.
|Starting Partners||Hikari • Tairitsu|
|Story Partners||Tairitsu (Axium) • Tairitsu (Grievous Lady) • Hikari (Zero) • Hikari (Fracture)|
|Side Story Partners||Kou • Lethe • Eto • Luna • Saya • Kanae|
|Collaboration Partners||Sapphire • Stella • Hikari & Fisica • Tairitsu & Trin • Hikari & Seine • Tairitsu (Grievous Lady) & Chuni Penguin|
|Soundtrack Partners||Hikari (Fantasia) • Tairitsu (Sonata)|
|Limited-Time Partners||Ilith • Shirabe • Hikari (Summer) • Tairitsu (Summer) • Ayu • Eto & Luna • Yume • Nono Shibusawa • Haruna Mishima • Regulus (MDA-21) • Pandora Nemesis (MTA-XXX) • Chuni Penguin|