Tairitsu's name means "conflict" in Japanese.
Tairitsu has long black hair with strands tied into small pigtails with black bows.
She has a ruffly black and pink colored collar with another bow at the edge. Her jacket is black with a pink trim and a cutout on the shoulders. It also has cutouts on the back and sides.
Her skirt is grey and pleated with a blue stripe and a black stripe. There are two layers underneath-a pink scalloped edge with spade symbols dangling off and an enormous navy blue ruffled skirt. She also wears black tights and black heeled shoes.
Tairitsu has six alternate versions: Tairitsu (Axium), Tairitsu (Grievous Lady) (who appeared in Vicious Labyrinth), Tairitsu (Summer), Tairitsu & Trin, Tairitsu (Grievous Lady) & Chuni Penguin and Tairitsu (Sonata.
Tairitsu was once a normal girl with a cheerful personality, but as she keeps getting invaded with Arcaea full of conflict, her emotions turn into one full of angst. She slowly sees the world of Arcaea as a dark, twisted world only filled with memories full of conflict. She looks at those memories with a pleased emotion. Even so, she still hopes that one day, she will find a memory that glows with light and happiness.
|The following section of this article contains spoilers. Proceed with caution if you have not read the Story yet.|
Tairitsu can be awakened at Level 20 by consuming:
- 5 Hollow Cores
- 25 Desolate Cores
Stats by Level
Tairitsu is considered the baseline of all partners as she is available by default with perfectly balanced stats.
- Both of her level 20 FRAG and STEP stats translate to 1.60x multipliers.
- If awakened, the maximum fragment and step multipliers are both 1.80x.
She is a Balance type with no special skills, and uses the regular Recollection gauge. Players will also get a purple, regular Track Complete stat that will count towards a player's clear stat.
Since players are practically not penalized for failing in World Mode (unless using any Challenge-type partner like Tairitsu (Grievous Lady) or Ilith), it is advisable to use Tairitsu on World Mode even for starters. However, she will be quickly replaced with other higher-step partners such as Tairitsu (Axium) provided the player has bought the pack and obtained her from World Mode.
- "Tairitsu" is Japanese for "conflict". In the story of Arcaea, she embodies Conflict, and thus sports a dark motif. This motif is present in Sheriruth, Iconoclast and Grievous Lady.
- Tairitsu's design and name, as well as Hikari's, were first unveiled on the official Twitter when they reached 5,000 followers.
- Tairitsu's STEP and FRAG stats are equal at all levels, a trait shared only with Sapphire.
- If Tairitsu is sealed after awakening, her sprite will revert to that of her default appearance.
- Tairitsu can be added as a friend, with ID 000 000 002. She has no song records and a Potential of 6.16, a homonym of lowiro.
|Starting Partners||Hikari • Tairitsu|
|Story Partners||Tairitsu (Axium) • Tairitsu (Grievous Lady) • Hikari (Zero) • Hikari (Fracture)|
|Side Story Partners||Kou • Lethe • Eto • Luna • Saya • Kanae|
|Collaboration Partners||Sapphire • Stella • Hikari & Fisica • Tairitsu & Trin • Hikari & Seine • Tairitsu (Grievous Lady) & Chuni Penguin|
|Soundtrack Partners||Hikari (Fantasia) • Tairitsu (Sonata)|
|Limited-Time Partners||Ilith • Shirabe • Hikari (Summer) • Tairitsu (Summer) • Ayu • Eto & Luna • Yume • Nono Shibusawa • Haruna Mishima • Regulus (MDA-21) • Pandora Nemesis (MTA-XXX) • Chuni Penguin|