- Quite difficult for a 9. Moreover, it is one of the hardest future level 9 songs with chart constant of 10.0. Some say it rivals even 9+ songs.
- The strings of 6 sky notes in the first part of the song begin on the off-beat. They also move slightly to the side. If you grasp these two things, you won't lose as many notes, or get chains of FAR timings.
- The last pair of sky notes move to the other side of the play field very quickly, so be careful.
- The acceleration part has a set note pattern and only contains hold notes, which do not require accuracy. Consistency will still be required, however.
- The start of the arc after the acceleration ends is easy to miss, but thankfully if you recover right away you won't drop your combo.
- Depending on the case, you can get the note streams by alternating hands (with one exception). However, you'll need to have fingers crossing over often. Be especially careful of the arc note colors during the big refrain.
|Future||higllus||10,001,010||Finger taps||YouTube||Maximum theoretical value|
- This song can also be found in Groove Coaster as part of Arcaea x Groove Coaster collaboration.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.