Stats by Level
Hikari & Fisica is mainly focused on STEP, however neither of their stats are over the baseline 80/80.
- Their maximum FRAG stat translate to 0.80x fragment multiplier.
- Their maximum STEP stat translate to 1.56x step multiplier for world mode.
This makes them underperform at almost all cases. Due to the net negative of their FRAG stat, their skill can only earn you 31 fragments at a PRS 9 PM, compared to even Hikari's 36 fragments (see Fragments for more information).
Their below baseline STEP stat also makes them not recommended for world mode, except in a few cases where a player needs to land on a stamina tile. Overall, their general use case is very limited even if the player has not obtained any other partner.
- Fisica is one of the main characters of Lanota.
- Hikari & Fisica appear on the album art for Quon, a song in the Lanota Collaboration.
- Despite the wording of their skill description, EASY recollection rate is only applied to Past and Present songs. In other words, playing a Future song will not use the EASY recollection rate.
- Before Version 2.1.0, this is the only partner pair in the game to have less than 50 FRAG at all levels.
|Starting Partners||Hikari • Tairitsu|
|Story Partners||Tairitsu (Axium) • Tairitsu (Grievous Lady) • Hikari (Zero) • Hikari (Fracture)|
|Side Story Partners||Kou • Lethe • Eto • Luna • Saya • Kanae|
|Collaboration Partners||Sapphire • Stella • Hikari & Fisica • Tairitsu & Trin • Hikari & Seine • Tairitsu (Grievous Lady) & Chuni Penguin|
|Limited-Time Partners||Ilith • Shirabe • Hikari (Summer) • Tairitsu (Summer) • Ayu • Eto & Luna • Yume • Nono Shibusawa • Haruna Mishima • Regulus (MDA-21) • Pandora Nemesis (MTA-XXX) • Chuni Penguin|