- The start is fairly simple. Just make sure you don’t get your fingers tangled up in the bits with the arc notes.
- At the part where the music becomes more fast paced with the violins, make sure you tap the notes according to the violin sounds. This makes it easier to have more PURE notes than FAR notes.
- At the drop, make sure you follow the arc notes carefully and don’t release your fingers even if you feel they will get tangled.
- There will be a part where the drumbeats go crazy and a long string of sky notes appear. Here, you should use two fingers to tap these, alternating in an LRLR pattern and then vice-versa for the other one.
- For the quadruple hold notes, the Long notes appear before the Arc notes. It is easier to use thumbs for the Long notes and index fingers for the Arc notes.
- Since Long notes can be released for a short moment without penalty, index fingers holding the notes can be quickly swapped with thumbs if necessary.
For details, see Axium Crisis § Anomaly.
Grievous Lady is associated with the anomaly in Axium Crisis, and triggering it is necessary to unlock this song.
|Future||higllus||10,001,450||Finger taps||YouTube||Maximum theoretical value|
|Future||None||0||Hand clap||YouTube||Verification video for timing|
- Grievous Lady is named after the composers of the songs: Team Grimoire (Grievous) and Laur (Lady).
- The collaboration between Nitro and Toaster (who also made appearances in conflict and Axium Crisis respectively) is in reference to the above.
- An early part of the future chart is identical to the beginning of Sheriruth’s Future chart, likely referencing it.
- This is one of two songs with the highest level in all difficulties, the other being Fracture Ray.
- These two songs also share that position with SAIKYO STRONGER for Present and Future.
- This song, along with Fracture Ray and SAIKYO STRONGER, also share that position for Present with dropdead.
- It is the first song to have quadruple hold notes (double floor + double arc) for Present difficulty.
- It previously had the most notes for Future difficulty with 1450 notes until it was beaten by World Vanquisher’s 1452 notes.
- It contains the highest average notes-per-second, with approximately 10 NPS.
- Prior to version 2.0.0:
- Towards the end of the preview video for Vicious Labyrinth, there is a very short teaser for this song.
- This song can also be found in CHUNITHM as part of Arcaea x CHUNITHM collaboration.
- CHUNITHM's EXPERT chart shares several similarities with Arcaea's PRS chart, as does CHUNITHM's MASTER chart with Arcaea's FTR chart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.