- For the quadruple hold notes, the Long notes appear before the Arc notes. It is easier to use thumbs for the Long notes and index fingers for the Arc notes.
- Since Long notes can be released for a short moment without penalty, index fingers holding the notes can be quickly swapped with thumbs if necessary.
For details, see Axium Crisis § Anomaly.
Grievous Lady is associated with the anomaly in Axium Crisis, and triggering it is necessary to unlock this song.
|Future||higllus||10,001,450||Finger taps||YouTube||Maximum theoretical value|
|Future||None||00,000,000||Hand clap||YouTube||Verification video for timing|
- Grievous Lady is named after the composers of the songs: Team Grimoire (Grievous) and Laur (Lady).
- The collaboration between Nitro and Toaster (who also made appearances in conflict and Axium Crisis respectively) is in reference to the above.
- An early part of the future chart is identical to the beginning of Sheriruth’s Future chart, likely referencing it.
- This is one of two songs with the highest level in all difficulties, the other being Fracture Ray.
- These two also share that position for Present with dropdead.
- It is the first song to have a quadruple hold notes (double floor + double arc) for Present difficulty.
- It previously had the most notes for Future difficulty with 1450 notes until it was beaten by World Vanquisher’s 1452 notes.
- It contains the highest average notes-per-second, with approximately 10 NPS.
- Prior to version 2.0.0:
- Towards the end of the preview video for Vicious Labyrinth, there is a very short teaser for this song.
- This song can also be found in CHUNITHM as part of Arcaea x CHUNITHM collaboration.
- CHUNITHM's EXPERT chart shares several similarities with Arcaea's PRS chart, as does CHUNITHM's MASTER chart with Arcaea's FTR chart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.