For general information, see Anomaly.
Trigger Time: 1:26
Unlocks: Grievous Lady
To trigger the anomaly, the following requirements have to be fulfilled:
- Tairitsu is the selected Partner.
- Tairitsu is Level 7 or higher.
- The necessary Recollection Rate (see section below) is attained at the trigger time.
Upon meeting the above requirements, the anomaly occurs and the song immediately transitions to Grievous Lady, under HARD Recollection Rate and the same difficulty as before in Axium Crisis. At this point:
- If the track is completed, the song and chart for the respective difficulty is unlocked.
- If the track is lost, you would progress a certain percentage towards unlocking it (depending on score and difficulty). When this number reaches 100%, the song and chart for the respective difficulty is unlocked.
Recollection Rate Requirement
This table is taken from player-reported data, stating what Recollection Rate they had at that point in the song and whether or not the anomaly was triggered.
|Tairitsu's Level||Recollection Rate|
|Anomaly||No Anomaly||Possible Requirement|
|7||100% (All PURE)|
Percentage Gain (Anomaly Lost)
- Past: 10% - 35%
- Present: 5% - 25%
- Future: 5% - 11%
- A particularly hard chart even compared to the other level 9+ songs. Even if you can complete its prerequisite with ease, you'll still have trouble with this.
- The main traits of this song are the floor and sky notes that come at you all over the place during arc note presses. The arc notes are easy to catch, so try to pay more attention to which lanes the floor notes are coming in on.
- There's a part where the tempo decreases in the middle, but the notes keep going. Try not to get a chain of FARs.
In-Depth Strategy (FTR)
|YouTube||higllus||10,001,094 (max)||Finger taps|
- This song is named after the artist’s name.
- ak = Axium (ak-si-uhm), q = Crisis
- Prior to version 2.0.0, the individual difficulties had corresponding story logs, which were relocated to Story:
- This song can also be found in CHUNITHM as part of Arcaea x CHUNITHM collaboration.