|YouTube||higllus||10,001,120 (max)||Finger taps|
|YouTube||EMR||10,001,096||Finger taps (low volume video)|
|YouTube||BengaleeHS||10,001,043||None (thumb play)|
- This song is a sequel to αterlβus, which is the reason for the clear requirements.
- For both Chinese language users, the song's name is displayed as simply "guardina".
- Unlike other songs in Memory Archive, obtaining this song requires purchasing a separate song pack (Dynamix Collaboration), then unlocking through World Mode.
- It is the only song from Memory Archive to cost Fragments instead of Memories, and the first song to require playing another song to unlock it.
- It is the first song to cost Fragments for Past difficulty.
- The Future chart used to cost the most Fragments in the game, until Solitary Dream was added in 1.9.3.
- γuarδina is meant to be read as "guardina," which is Italian for "prison cell." The name also uses the third and fourth letters of the Greek alphabet (gamma and delta), where αterlβus used the first two (alpha and beta).
- Neither of the song names mean anything in Greek, however.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.