|YouTube||higllus||10,001,120 (max)||Finger taps|
|YouTube||EMR||10,001,096||Finger taps (low volume video)|
|YouTube||BengaleeHS||10,001,043||None (thumb play)|
- This song was composed specifically for Arcaea.
- It's meant to be the sequel to αterlβus, which is the reason for the clear requirements.
- Unlike many other songs from Memory Archive, getting this song necessitates that you buy a separate song pack, then unlock it in World Mode.
- It's also the only song from Memory Archive to have a Fragment cost and another song clear requirement to play it.
- It is the only song to have Fragment cost for Past difficulty, with 20 Fragments.
- The Future one was the most expensive chart (based on Fragments cost only), with 360 Fragments, until the 1.9.3 update that added Solitary Dream costing 500 Fragments.
- γuarδina is meant to read "guardina," which is Italian for "prison cell." The name also uses the third and fourth letters of the Greek alphabet (gamma and delta), where αterlβus used the first two (alpha and beta). Neither of the song names mean anything in Greek, however.
- The two girls displayed on the picture shows "Eto" and "Luna" from Binary Enfold.